After any facial procedure, such as a face lift or Botox®, Dr. Stefan G. Chevalier of Middletown, New York can provide a full line of prescription-strength skin care products to enhance your results. Laurie Schein, our licensed aesthetician, will design a customized treatment plan for your skin type. Having smoother, younger-looking skin has never been so easy*. And now we are pleased to offer VI Peels – bringing you a fresh youthful complexion without pain or downtime.
Skin rejuvenation procedures include:
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation – A laser delivers heat to the dermis to stimulate collagen production and improve the skin's surface, resulting in younger, healthier looking skin*.
- Botox® – Relaxes muscles to soften fixed "expression" lines such as crow's feet, frown lines and forehead lines. The treatment is fast, safe, and effective.
- Juvederm®/Restylane® – These non-surgical procedures plump fine to deep wrinkles and restores natural volume to your skin, creating a fuller more youthful appearance.
- Ultherapy® – The Non-invasive Lift Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow. Now also FDA-cleared to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage, Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher, more youthful look from your brow to your chest!
- Spider Vein Treatment – Using minimally invasive injections or laser techniques, Dr. Chevalier can remove spider veins to have you looking your best again.
Now you can earn points each time you get Botox® Cosmetic and/or Juvederm® XC treatments with the Brilliant Distinctions Program.
We also offer a full line of aesthetic treatments by our licensed aesthetician, Ms. Laurie Schein.
- Laser Hair Removal – Concentrated beams of light are sent through the skin and target the follicle of unwanted hair resulting in a safe, effective hair removal treatment with minimal discomfort.
- Photo Facials – An intense pulsed light module targets freckles, brown spots, and sun damage to even out skin tone.
- Chemical Peels, including VI Peel – Repair skin damage and slow the progression of fine wrinkles. Also helps reverse damage in the "deeper" layers for a smoother complexion.
- Microdermabrasion – A non-invasive, non-surgical procedure, microdermabrasion can reduce fine facial wrinkles as well as scars left from acne or accidents.
- European Facials – Cleanses, tones and moisturizes your skin in a pampering 60-minute session that includes a calming massage, deep cleaning, and steam treatment.