Meet the Doctor
Stefan G. Chevalier, DO
, Cosmetic Surgeon
"I believe that cosmetic surgery is an art – not something that I create alone, but with my patients' help. After all, it's your natural beauty that I'm building upon, not replacing. It's your emotional well-being that will be enhanced along with your physical appearance. Cosmetic surgery is an important decision, and I'm here to ensure that all of your expectations are met safely, realistically, and completely. That is my pledge to you."
"Education and training are the building blocks of any successful career. I feel that my residencies were invaluable in shaping the way I care for patients today."
Doctor of Osteopathy:
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, Missouri
Scholarships and Awards:
- Chief Resident, Department of General Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cooper Hospital, Cooper, New Jersey
- Plastic Surgery Resident, Department of General Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Cooper Hospital, Cooper, New Jersey
- Chief Resident, Department of General Surgery, Hospital of St. Raphael, New Haven, Connecticut
- Rochester National Scholarship, University of Rochester, 1980-84
- Hofheinz Scholarship, University of Rochester, 1980-84
- Regents Scholarship, New York State, University of Rochester, 1980-84
CONTRIBUTING TO HIS PROFESSION, SERVING HIS COUNTRY
"Professional organizations help me gain knowledge by sharing information with some of the finest surgeons in the nation. But my profession isn't the only way I help people. I'm very proud to serve my country whenever I'm needed."
American Board of Plastic Surgery
American College of Surgeons
American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, Medical Society of Orange County, New York
Major (Ret.), United States Air Force Reserves
"Conducting procedures in local and neighboring hospitals lets me stay in touch with, and help more people in several communities."
- Orange Regional Medical Center, Middletown, New York
- St. Anthony's Community Hospital, Warwick, New York
- Bon Secours Community Hospital, Port Jervis, New York
Catskill Regional Medical Center, Harris, New York
Back to top